General Conditions of Use
These Rules define the conditions for the provision of electronic services provided by the company NOVATIS SUARL via the Website www.bison.tn, the Portal and the BISON Mobile Application.
- Portal Operator – NOVATIS SUARL with registered office at Av, Majida Boulila Imm City Center Bloc C 6th Floor B7- 3027 Sfax – Tunisia
- Portal – online service accessible in the Internet from the main address https://erp.bison.tn , giving access to the Services;
- Website – the website and all its pages uploaded under the main address https://bison.tn ;
- Mobile Application – version of the Portal edited by the Portal Operator and to which the Portal Operator under the name BISON gives access to the Service as a mobile application in Google Play and AppStore from Apple;
- Service – the services provided within the framework of the Portal;
- User – legal or natural person having an economic activity who acts on his behalf or on behalf of another professional, and having visited either the Website, the Portal or the Application Mobile, and who must be legally able to contract and submit to any applicable law.
- Contract – contract for the provision of Services provided on a continuous basis by the Portal Operator in renewable cycles determined by the Subscription Periods;
- Subscription – payment made by the User for the provision of the Services performed by the Portal Operator during the relevant Subscription Period;
- Subscription Formula – all the functionalities available within the framework of the Service provided by the Portal Operator and chosen by the User;
- Subscription Period – paid use period subscribed by the User corresponding to the payment which can be monthly or annual. This period opens the rights to the use of the services offered by the Portal Operator;
- Tariffs – the current tariffs available at the internet address https://www.bison.tn/en/prices-bison/ , containing the list of Services offered in the Portal, their respective price;
- RGPD – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
General Conditions of Sale and Use
§1 Creation of the User account in the Portal
- In order to conclude the contract for the provision of Services, the User must register and create an individual account in the Portal.
- The User can create their account through the “ ORDER ” function on the Portal web page or through the Mobile Application.
- By creating an account, the User accepts the conditions of these Rules.
- Registration, consisting of indicating the User’s email address and password and then pressing the “ ORDER ” button, is considered by the Portal Operator as that the acceptance by the User of the offer presented on the page https: //www.bison .tn / tariffs-bison-erp / and corresponds to the conclusion by the parties of the Contract, the content of which is governed by these Rules.
- When registering, the User is required to provide a valid e-mail address (email) allowing them to send the activation link for the account created.
- The User is required to check the validity of the email address provided when registering. Failure to verify during the 14 (in full: fourteen) days from the day of registration, the Portal Operator reserves the right to restrict the functions of the account until the time of verification of the address. e-mail address indicated by the User.
- The User can benefit from the Portal’s free plan determined in the Tariffs as a FREE plan.
- The duration of use of the FREE plan is not limited.
- Use of the FREE plan is limited, particularly in terms of the number of invoicing documents created, over the period of one month, in accordance with the limits indicated in the Tariffs.
- Documents are counted when they are saved. Deleting documents created in the Portal under the FREE formula does not renew the monthly document limit as determined in the Tariffs.
- The number of FREE plan documents that have not been used during the current month do not accumulate.
- A month is understood as a calendar month.
- The User can switch from the FREE plan to the paid plan of their choice at any time.
- At any time of using the paid version of the Portal, the User has the right to return to the free FREE plan. The User is not entitled to a pro rata refund for the unused period of the Subscription.
§3 Change of the Subscription Formula
- The User can switch from the Subscription Plan currently in use to another paid plan at any time.
- Changing from a higher Subscription Plan to a lower plan results in a restriction of Account functionality in accordance with the Tariffs.
- The restriction of account functionality may result in limited access to, or loss of, certain data saved on the account before the change in the Subscription Plan.
- The Portal Operator is not responsible for any loss of data resulting from the switch from the higher to lower Subscription Plan.
- In the event that the User makes the change determined in §3 point 2 resulting in the restriction of functionalities as determined in the Tariffs, the User may have to deactivate certain functionalities of his account in order to comply to the desired lower Subscription Formula as described in the Rates.
§4 Paid subscription
- The choice of the Subscription Plan is made by the User and without the User’s decision on the purchase of the paid plan, the Portal Operator will not charge him any taxes for the use of the Portal.
- In order to subscribe to a paid Subscription Plan offered by the Portal Operator, the User chooses the desired Subscription Plan from his account, then proceeds to payment. After choosing the Subscription Period, he indicates his billing details. The User is required to provide the valid data necessary for preparing the invoice, including his VAT number.
- In order to subscribe to a paid Subscription Plan, the User is required to pay the amount indicated on the payment form. The amount indicated on the payment form corresponds to the amount indicated in the Tariffs, which may however be reduced by a discount for promotional actions held occasionally by the Portal Operator or by its partner entities.
- The discount granted to the User depending on the length of the Subscription paid can only be added to a single discount granted to the User in relation to promotional actions occasionally held by the Portal Operator or by its partner entities.
- The discounts granted to the User based on separate promotional actions, occasionally held by the Portal Operator or by its partner entities, do not accumulate.
- The discount granted to the User based on promotional actions, held by the Portal Operator and its partner entities, can be used by the User by entering a discount code on the payment form. An unused discount does not count against payments made in subsequent Subscription Periods and the User is not entitled to a financial refund or to an extension of the subscription as the unused discount. </ Li >
- A User wishing to obtain access to a function which is not included in the Subscription Plan purchased or used by the User is obliged to upgrade to a higher Subscription Plan in accordance with the Tariffs. </ li >
- Access to the Service will be effective when the transfer is registered in the Portal Operator’s bank account. The User will receive an automatic notification of activation of the Service, and will be able to download the corresponding invoice.
- 14 (in full: fourteen) days before the end of the Subscription Period, the Portal informs the User of the possibility of maintaining the full functionality of the account used. This message constitutes the offer presented to the User by the Portal Operator concerning the possibility of extending the use of the current Service.
- As part of the MAX formula, the User can purchase programming hours from the Portal Operator in order to develop personalized functions in addition to the subscribed Service. The Portal Operator reserves the right to reject the requested development orders if they do not fit into the destination provided for the Portal by the Portal Operator. The Portal Operator reserves the right to give all Portal Users access to the functionalities whose development has been ordered and paid for by the User. In the event that the User terminates the contract (closure or non-renewal of the account), the Portal Operator is not required to reimburse the development hours paid by the User.
- The invoice is issued after payment has been made by the User and reflects the data indicated by the User in the payment form.
- The invalidity of the invoicing data of the purchaser, indicated by the User for the purposes of establishing the invoice, being noted, the User is required to notify the Portal Operator in writing. / li>
- The Invoice sent by email to the email address of the User who made the corresponding payment is considered to be received by the User when the email is accepted by the User’s mail server.
- Any additional costs that may be due for services by third parties, more particularly related to the making of payments (example: bank charges), are the responsibility of the User.
- The payment date is the date corresponding to the payment of the required sum as recorded in the portal operator’s bank account.
- The deletion of the mention “Online invoicing on bison.tn” at the bottom of the page of the documents is chargeable in addition, in accordance with the rates in force. The possibility of removing this notice at a charge is considered an integral part of the Portal.
- The Portal Operator reserves the right to change the Tariffs. The Rates applicable to Users when creating their Account are guaranteed until their Subscription is renewed.
§6 Duration of the Contract and Termination
The Portal Operator is not responsible for any losses resulting from the deletion of the account by the Portal User.
- The Contract is concluded between the Portal Operator and the User when the account is created in the Portal and lasts until the time of its termination, including when the Subscription Formula changes on the account without that the Parties must make other declarations of will.
- The Contract for the provision of Services can be terminated at any time by the User in written form without giving reasons.
- The Contract for the provision of Services may be terminated without notice by the Portal Operator in the following cases:
- The User has seriously violated the provisions of this Agreement;
- The User has acted to the detriment of the System Operator, other Users of the Portal or the Internet;
- the User has used his account in the Portal in a way contrary to his destination and to the scope of the functions provided for by the Subscription Formula of his choice for which he has paid;
- The User has acted contrary to the law or has taken actions threatening the security of the data that was in the Portal.
- In the situations described in §6 point 2, §6 point 3, and §10 point 7, the User is not entitled to a refund of the amount paid.
- The account in the Portal can be deleted only by the User being the owner of the account. For this purpose it is necessary to use the Portal function “ Delete account ”. After using this function, the account owner is required to confirm his decision to delete the account using the Portal function “ Confirm deletion of account” . Once the deletion of the account is confirmed, the account will be deactivated for a period of 7 (spelled out: seven) days. During this period, the possibility of using the functions of the Portal is blocked; however, the owner of the account retains the possibility of restoring the functionality of the account within 7 (in full: seven) days from its deactivation. In order to restore the activity of the portal the owner is required to use the link sent to him by email by the Portal Operator or to use the Portal function “ Cancel deletion of the account ”. During the period of deactivation of the account, the User’s login ID and password cannot be changed. After the expiration of the period of 7 (in words: seven) days, if the owner of the account has not used the possibility of restoring the functionality of the account, it will be automatically deleted without the possibility of recovering the assigned data. to the account.
§7 Mobile Application
- The BISON Mobile Application is accessible and can be downloaded from Google Play internet stores www.play.google.com/store or Apple App Store www.apple.com.
- Use of the Mobile Application requires a mobile device with the android operating system installed in its minimum version 4.4. KitKat or iOS in its minimum version 8 as well as internet access.
- Downloading the Application from the stores referred to in §8 point 1 of these Rules is free.
- The Services provided through the Mobile Application consist more particularly of:
- access to the list of established documents;
- access to basic account statistics;
- an ability to create and send revenue billing documents;
- possibility to create and send expense invoicing documents;
- possibility to take photos of documents.
- The scope of access to the features offered by the Mobile Application may differ from the scope of the available features of the Portal in accordance with the applicable Tariffs applicable to the User’s Subscription Plan. In order to have access to all the functions of the Portal corresponding to the Subscription Plan purchased by the User, the latter must connect to his account in the Portal from an internet browser. </ Li >
- As part of the Mobile Application, the User can register by creating a new account or by using an account previously created in the Portal.
- The User’s account available in the Portal in its internet browser version and in the Mobile Application constitutes the same account and the connection to this account through the Mobile Application is made using the same username and password.
- The User can abandon the use of the Mobile Application by uninstalling it, which does not lead to the deletion of account data in the Portal.
- In order to delete his account in the Portal, the User is required to apply the procedure described in § 7 point 5 of these Rules.
- The costs of transmitting the data necessary for downloading, initializing and using the Mobile Application are borne by the User by his own means, in accordance with the contracts he has concluded with external providers of internet services. </ li>
- The Mobile Application is subject to the intellectual property rights of the Portal Operator. All graphics, logos, trademarks and registered trademarks, and the structure of the interface presented are covered by legal protection.
- Users are required to use the Mobile Application in accordance with these Rules, the regulations of the stores from which it was downloaded and the law in force.
§8 Technical requirements
In order to ensure the proper functioning of the Services, the User must have access to the Internet network and have installed the latest secure updated versions of the Internet browser of his choice, such as for example: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari or Edge.
§9 Update of the Portal
- The Portal Operator reserves the right to modify the Portal and the Website without prior notice to the User.
- Updates to the Portal are made available to the User free of charge.
- Access to new functions is given by the Portal Operator in all Subscription Forms or in those of his choice.
- Updates to the Portal may modify its operation; the Portal Operator informs the User of the modifications by email, newsletter, or on the Portal or on the Website where the new functions of the Portal are found.
- Suggestions regarding updates and functionalities can be communicated by the User on the Portal’s suggestions forum or by email to the email address [email protected]
- Updates to the Portal will be implemented in accordance with the purpose of the Portal and as planned by the Portal Operator and in accordance with its development plan.
§10 General Obligations of the Parties
- Access to the Portal is given to the User continuously, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. The Portal Operator reserves the right to short interruptions necessary for periodic maintenance, however. of the Portal or in case of force majeure.
- The Portal Operator undertakes to repair as soon as possible any failure preventing access to the Portal or hindering access to the Services. Failure to resolve the default within 7 (in words: seven) days allows the User to terminate the Contract with immediate effect.
- The User accessing the Service consents to receive the Subscription Invoices from the Portal Operator electronically in accordance with the article on goods and services.
- The Portal Operator allows the User to send invoicing documents in electronic format. Users declare that they have obtained their consent to receive invoices electronically from their contractors in accordance with the article on goods and services
- The User undertakes to use the Services in such a way as not to commit abuse of the rights of third parties (for example: personal or commercial damage, copyright, intellectual or industrial property rights), nor to ” violate good morals and legal provisions. The User also agrees not to harm the Portal (eg use of viruses or malicious programs) or the Portal Operator.
- The User is the owner of all the content provided on the Portal or on the Website and the Portal Operator is in no way responsible for this content. The responsibility for the content published by the User is entirely the responsibility of the User.
- If the Portal Operator is informed of the illegal nature of data entered by the User on the Portal, the Website or the Mobile Application, the Portal Operator may prohibit access to the User’s data. and lock the User’s account, in accordance with the article on the provision of electronic services. In this case, the User will be notified that his account has been blocked.
- The Portal Operator reserves the right to remove the criminal content that the User has entered on the Website.
- The Portal Operator declines all responsibility for damage resulting from:
- the interruption of the Service or the unavailability of the Portal being themselves caused by incidents that cannot be foreseen by the Portal Operator;
- the irregular functioning of the Portal which is not the fault of the Portal Operator, for example in the event of failure of the telecommunications network;
- access to the User’s account by unauthorized persons;
- ignorance or non-compliance by the User of these Rules;
- intrinsic dangers associated with the use of networks: hacker attacks, computer viruses or similar incidents.
- The total financial responsibility of the Portal Operator towards the User is limited to the cumulative amount of Subscription payments made by the User to the Operator during the last three years. </ li >
Data Processing Policy
§11 Data processing
- The User being the data controller of the data entered into the Portal, defined by the GDPR as belonging to the file “Sub-processed data” , entrusts to the Portal Operator, in application of Article 28 of the GDPR – as the object of the processing – the personal data entered by the User in this file, in accordance with the scope defined in §12 point 2 and with the conditions and purposes determined in §12 point 3 of these Rules.
- The scope of the data coming from the file “Sub-processed data” covers the data of the contractors and employees of the data controller corresponding to the so-called ordinary data, and more particularly: first name, last name, number tax identification, etc. as well as the data of the employees of the controller which are ordinary data, and more particularly: first name, last name, function in the system, etc.
- The subcontracting of personal data under this Contract is done only for the purposes and within the limits of providing the Service.
- The subcontracting of personal data is done by the Service Operator through computer systems.
- The Portal Operator processes the data entrusted to it to subcontract during the period of provision of the Service, i.e. from the time of the creation of the account in the Portal and up to 30 (in full : thirty) days following the deletion of the User’s account in the Portal. The thirty-day period during which the data is subcontracted is linked to the existence of the Portal backups which allow the Portal Operator to keep all the data during the provision of the Service. The data processing period may be longer if Tunisian law or European Union law imposes such an obligation on the Portal Operator.
- Once the provision of the Service is linked to the subcontracting, the Portal Operator, depending on the decision of the person responsible for the processing of personal data, deletes or returns all personal data to him and deletes all existing copies unless that Tunisian law or the law of the European Union impose an obligation to keep this personal data.
- The Portal Operator undertakes, within the framework of its structure, to subcontract with the greatest care the data entrusted in accordance with the GDPR and other provisions of common law in force which protect the rights of the persons concerned, and more particularly by the application of technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of the processing of personal data adequate to the risks associated with the processing of personal data referred to in Article 32 of the GDPR.
- The Portal Operator undertakes to give the authorization for the processing of personal data to all the persons who will process the data subcontracted in order to perform this Contract and to commit them to respect confidentiality subcontracted data (as referred to in Article 28 paragraph 3 point b of the GDPR) both during the period of their engagement with the Portal Operator and after the end of this employment.
- Given the nature of the processing, the Portal Operator will help, as far as possible and necessary, the User to administer the data using appropriate technical and organizational means in order to fulfill his obligations to respond to the request of the persons concerned by the personal data in the exercise of the rights set out in Chapter III of the Regulation. Given the nature of the processing and the information at its disposal, the Portal Operator will help the controller to ensure compliance with the obligations provided for in Articles 32 to 36 of the GDPR.
- The Portal Operator after having noticed a data breach communicates the breach to the controller.
- In accordance with art. 28 paragraph 3 point h of the GDPR, the User being the controller of the data subcontracted by the Portal Operator has the right to check whether the measures applied by the Portal Operator during the processing and placing under guarantee of the entrusted data meet the requirements of the Contract. The aforementioned right to control may be exercised during the working hours of the Portal Operator, from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. except on public holidays, with a minimum of 7 days’ notice notifying the intention to proceed. at control. During the check, the Portal Operator will make available to the User managing the data outsourced all the information necessary to demonstrate the fulfillment of the obligations referred to in Article 28 of the GDPR.
- As violations are noted during the control, the Portal Operator undertakes to remedy them within the time limits indicated by the data controller, not going beyond 14 (in full: fourteen) days.
- The data controller may terminate this Agreement immediately if the Portal Operator despite its obligation to remedy the violations does not do so within the requested timeframe or if it processes personal data in violation of these Regulations.
- The Portal Operator entrusts the subcontracting of the data covered by this Contract to other subcontractors within the European Economic Area and to a third country or to an international organization when the Commission has noted by decision that the third country, a territory or one or more specific sectors in this third country, or the international organization in question, ensures an adequate level of protection, and this only for the purposes and within the limits of this Contract, and the controller gives the consent of the Portal Operator.
- The Portal Operator will have signed a Subcontracting Contract with the entities referred to in §11 point 14 of these Regulations.
- The transfer of subcontracted personal data to a third country not a member of the European Economic Area or an international organization for which the European Commission has not decided that this third country, territory or one or more sectors specific to this third country, or this international organization in question ensure an adequate level of protection, can only be carried out on the documented instruction of the controller, except if such an obligation is imposed on the Portal Operator by Tunisian law. or the European Union. In this case, before starting the transfer, the Portal Operator informs the controller of such a legal obligation, unless the law concerned prohibits the provision of such information for important reasons of public interest. </ Li >
§12 Person responsible for the Sub-processing of personal data
Entity responsible for the processing of personal data, referred to as Processor:
Av.Majida Boulila Imm City Center
Block C 6th Floor B7
§13 Scope of data and Time of collection
- When registering and creating an account in the Portal or in the Mobile Application, the User must provide personal data. The data provided during registration are the data necessary for managing the account in the Portal, and in particular the User’s email address, his identifier (created from the User’s email address) and the password chosen by the User. The following data can be entered in the Portal voluntarily by the User:
- First name;
- Last name.
- The Portal Operator uses the additional data entered by the User, to which the User or his device can give access, for the purposes of providing the Services and guaranteeing access to the functionalities offered in the Portal and the Mobile Application.
- The Portal Operator processes the data downloaded during the interaction of the User’s device with the User’s web browser, this data being described in §18 Policy of Cookies and Pixel Markers. < / li>
- The duration of processing of User data and account data by the Portal Operator does not go beyond the period necessary to guarantee the performance of the Service, i.e. from the time of creation account in the Portal and up to 30 (in full: thirty) days following the deletion of the User’s account in the Portal. The thirty-day period during which the data is subcontracted is linked to the existence of the Portal backups which allow the Portal Operator to keep all the data during the provision of the Service. The data processing period may be longer if Tunisian law or European Union law imposes such an obligation on the Portal Operator.
- During the creation of the account in the Portal and when using the Website and the Portal and the Mobile Application, the Portal Operator informs Users of the collection and use of data. If necessary, the User is invited to give their consent to the Portal Operator for the use of their personal data for other purposes, the nature of which will be specified.
§14 Purpose of data processing
- The purposes and scope of the processing of data collected by the Portal Operator while using the Website, Portal or Mobile Application are as follows:
- Provision of Service – the User’s data is processed with the objective of guaranteeing a regular functioning of the Service, and for the purposes of payments for the Subscription and the sending of documents , verification links, Portal access authorization messages, and other notifications from the Portal Operator.
- Contact with customer service and technical help – User’s data will be used for the purpose of contacting and providing technical assistance. During the assistance or technical assistance provided to the User, the Portal Operator can access the data contained in the User’s Account Settings. If the User activates the “Technical access” option, the Portal Operator will have access to all of the User’s account data.
- Invoicing and posting of transactions – User data will be used to prepare invoices for the Service purchased. The data will be processed for the purposes of archiving documents related to the payment of the Service during the period determined by the provisions of Tunisian law and the European Union, including the GDPR. These data will be duly stored and protected against unauthorized modification and disclosure, against destruction or other damage. The data can be used for the performance of audit functions and for other internal needs, such as the diagnosis of technical problems and the management of the Portal and the Mobile Application.
- Sending information about the Service and commercial and promotional information – the User’s data will be used to send information about the Service: new functionalities and integrations introduced to the Portal, information on legislative changes, information on changes to the Service and to send commercial information, to inform the User about current discounts and promotional actions in the Portal, and on solutions of partner entities of the Portal Operator . The Portal Operator may use the User’s data for the purposes of personalizing communication about the Services likely to be of interest to the User. The User has all the rights concerning his data referred to in the GDPR. In order to exercise their rights, the User must contact the Portal Operator using the contact details indicated in §16 or §17 of these Rules. In cases where in accordance with the law, the Portal Operator has the obligation to obtain consent to send marketing content, the User will be asked to give his prior consent.
- Ensure the security of the Users of the Website, the Portal and the Mobile Application as well as the rights, assets and property of the Portal Operator – data on the mode of use of the Website, the Portal or the Mobile Application may be used by the Portal Operator for the purpose of preventing and prosecuting abuse, fraud, violation of the law and of the clauses of these Regulations, and to respond to requests addressed to the Portal Operator by authorized national authorities, and to keep the functioning of the Portal Operator’s activity compatible with the laws in force.
- Creation of statistics and development of the Portal – the Portal Operator uses the available data concerning the way of making use by the Users of the Website, the Portal or the Mobile Application, in order to better understand their behaviors and preferences. In application of these data, the Portal Operator compiles statistics and tries to understand which way of presenting the Service will be satisfactory and attractive for the User.
- Allow integration with third-party systems – the Portal Operator processes the access data to the Service allowing the integration of third-party applications with the Portal, in order to transmit these data ( for example the content of documents in the event of integration with a CRM system, the amounts paid in the event of integration with online payment platforms, etc.) to these third-party applications in accordance with their operating procedures.
- Other purposes – the Portal Operator may use Users’ personal data for other purposes which will be communicated to the User. In the event that the law in force requires the Portal Operator to have additional consent for the processing of data, the User will be asked to give his consent.
- To protect the data processed, the Portal Operator applies the technical and organizational measures in accordance with the provisions of Tunisian law and the European Union, including the RGPD, as well as connections encrypted by the SSL protocol. / li>
§16 Suggestions Forum
Comments added by the User on the forum and in the knowledge base of the Website may be added as anonymous or private. The Portal Operator leaves it to the User to decide whether to publish his signature and the content of the comment without being private.
§17 Contact with the Data Controller
Av.Majida Boulila Imm City Center
Block C 6th Floor B7
§18 Contact with the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Av.Majida Boulila Imm City Center
Block C 6th Floor B7
§19 Cookies and Pixel Markers Policy
- Use of the Website, Portal or Mobile Application requires the User to accept this Cookies and Pixel Markers Policy, as well as the storage on the User’s internet browser of what is called Cookies – or small text files containing the information used by web pages communicating with the User’s web browser. While using the Website, Portal or Mobile Application, the Portal Operator downloads from Users’ internet browsers and saves information of a nature that may contain personal data. The Portal Operator obtains this information by using cookie files and pixel markers.
- The duration of the activity of the cookie files:
- time-limited cookies – these are files that are automatically deleted after the specified validity date has passed.
- fixed cookies – these are files that are active on the User’s web browser until the moment of their deletion by the User, this can be done by him at any time.
The User has the right to use the possibilities offered by each internet browser to delete, limit and control the acceptance of cookie files. In order to obtain additional information, the User can read the help content or the security / privacy settings in the internet browser used. The deletion of cookie files may however influence the proper functioning of the Portal and its functions.
- Cookie files and pixel markers may also be used by third parties (e.g. Google, Facebook) to share their own content or advertisements on websites or portals, based on the data received by these cookie files and pixel markers.
- The Portal Operator uses the following types of cookie files, which are transmitted by the User’s device:
- technical – essential for the proper functioning of the Portal, namely the temporary files saving the User’s session and allowing the work and improving the functioning of the Portal;
- external – introduced by external portals used by the Portal Operator and on which it has no impact (e.g. social networks);
- statistics – files allowing the Portal Operator to keep Portal statistics;
- advertising – used in the event of promotional actions carried out in order to adapt the advertising content to the preferences of the User and to maintain his preferences.
§20 Procedure for lodging complaints
- Complaints concerning the functioning of the Portal must be communicated by e-mail to the support address [AT] bison.tn or by post to the address: NOVATIS, Av.Majida Boulila Imm City Center Bloc C 6eme Etage B7 3027 Sfax Tunisia
- The deadline for responding to a complaint is 14 (in full: fourteen) days from receipt of the complaint by the Portal Operator.
§21 Settlement of possible disputes
- The User has the right to use extrajudicial possibilities to resolve any disputes electronically, through the ODR internet platform of the European Union (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers / odr) allowing complaints to be lodged and rights to be respected in accordance with the Contract concluded with the Portal Operator. This platform is the point of management for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking an amicable settlement of their complex dispute concerning contractual obligations resulting from an online sales contract or a contract for the provision of services.
- The Portal Operator will attempt to amicably resolve any disputes that may arise during the completion of this Contract, and in the absence of an amicable solution, the disputes will be submitted to the competent court according to the seat of the Portal Operator.
§22 Change of Rules
- The Portal Operator reserves the right to change these Rules. Each modification of the Rules must be notified by the Portal Operator.
- These Rules enter into force on May 22, 2018 and replace all contracts or previous written or verbal agreements between the Portal Operator and the User which will no longer be legally valid from the acceptance of these Rules.